Homecoming Celebration 2017 Parking Lot and Road Closures
Homecoming Weekend 2017 Road and Parking Lot Closings
Cornell University is gearing up for the annual Cornell Homecoming Celebration. The following road and parking lot closures will serve to accommodate numerous activities taking place from Thursday, October 19 to Sunday, October 22, 2017.
Complete information about Cornell Homecoming can be found at www.homecoming.cornell.edu.
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Parking Lot Closures-Parking lots will close at the time(s) noted, with any remaining vehicles towed:
- Schoellkopf Crescent lot, closed 5 pm Thursday, October 19, to 5 pm Sunday, October 22
- Lynah/ Teagle parking lot, closed from 5 pm Thursday, October 19, to 5 pm Sunday, October 22
- Note: Deliveries and special assignments will be granted access on Friday.
Friday, October 20, 2017
Parking Lot Closures-The following parking lots will close at the time(s) noted, with any remaining vehicles towed:
- Hoy South lot and levels 4 and 5 of the Hoy Road garage, closed 5 am Friday, October 20, to 9 am Saturday, October 21.
- Levels 1, 2, and 3 of the Hoy Road garage will remain open; however, on Friday, October 20, there is no entry from 5 pm to 10 pm, or exiting from 7 pm to 10 pm, due to the fireworks.
- Bartels/Friedman reserved for C permit parking.
- Campus Road from Hoy Road to Wing Drive, closed 6 pm - 10 pm to ALL traffic
- Note: Handicap-accessible parking will be available in the Bartels Lot, access from the Judd Falls Road side of Campus Road.
- Garden Avenue from Campus Road to Tower Road, closed 6 pm - 10 pm to ALL traffic
- Hoy Road from Campus Road to Dwyer Dam Bridge, closed 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm to ALL traffic
Saturday, October 21, 2017
Parking Lots Closures-The following parking lots will be closed 7 am - 6:30 pm with any unauthorized vehicles towed:
- Bartels Hall/Friedman Wrestling Center parking lot
- Campus Road parking lots from Bartels Hall to Wing Drive
- Wing Drive parking lot
- Alumni Field parking lot (reopens 4 pm)
- Sage Hall Parking Lot (4pm - 10pm)
- Campus Road from Garden Avenue to Wing Drive, closed 10 am - 6:30pm
- Campus Road from Hoy Road to Wing Drive, closed 12am - 6:30 pm to ALL traffic, except handicap-accessible parking access from Judd Falls Road side of Campus Road.
- Garden Avenue from Campus Road to Tower Road, closed 12am - 6:30 pm to ALL traffic.
We appreciate the community's cooperation in helping to make the weekend safe and enjoyable for everyone. Thank you for your patience.